The B Light Grant Scheme is a project that finances the cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in the border area Hungary - Croatia as part of the Interreg V-A Cooperation Program Hungary - Croatia 2014 - 2020.
Each Light project should consist of at least one Light beneficiary on both sides of the border. Each Light beneficiary must be registered or have a branch within the area defined by the program. Light beneficiaries should fall into the category of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) as stipulated in Annex 1 of the Commission Regulation 651/2014/EU.
Minimum cooperation level requirement within a Light Project is a value-added cross-border joint technology, service and product development by the cooperating Light Beneficiaries operating on different sides of the border for setting up cross-border supplier networks and/or for jointly engaging into foreign market.
Light beneficiaries should fall into the category of SME beneficiaries selected through open calls.
The maximum share of the total eligible cost that can be used from the B Light Grant Scheme is 75% and the rest of the amount is supplemented by the Light beneficiaries themselves.
For the 4th Call - CLOSED
The minimum and maximum size of Light projects per a Light beneficiary:
|For Light beneficiary||Total eligible costs
|Maximum ERDF co-financing (75%)|
|Minimum||EUR 40,000||EUR 30,000|
|Maximum||EUR 160,000||EUR 120,000|
Application of projects and partner search is done through the web platform of the B Light project.
For the 1st, 2nd and 3rd call – APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Project beneficiaries on B Light:
- Zala County Foundation for Enterprise Promotion – ZMVA (HU)
- Entrepreneurs’ Centre of Somogy County Public Foundation – SMVKK (HU)
- Baranya County Development Agency Non-profit Ltd. – BMFÜ (HU)
- Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovation and Investments – HAMAG-BICRO (HR)
- Public Institution for the Development of the Međimurje County – REDEA (HR)
- PORA Regional development agency of Podravina and Prigorje for promotion and implementation of development activities in Koprivnica-Križevci County – PORA (HR)
- VIDRA Virovitica-Podravina County’s Development Regional Agency – VIDRA (HR)
- Public Institution Development Agency of Osijek-Baranja County – ŽRA OBŽ (HR)
Project duration: 54 months (1.2.2017 – 31.7.2021)
Project value: EUR 12,510,299.00, of which HAMAG-BICRO has EUR 760,500 at disposal
This website was produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The content of this website is the sole responsibility of the Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovation and Investments and under no circumstances reflects the position of the European Union and/or the Managing Authority.