Board of Directors
Vjeran Vrbanec took over the position of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of HAMAG-BICRO in May 2016. The law graduate came to the Agency from the position of the Head of the Administrative Department in Međimurje County, where he previously headed the legal service.
He was the Chairman of the Governing Council of Dr. Rudolf Steiner Centre and member of the Governing Council of Međimurje Museum Čakovec and the Governing Council of Čakovec Pharmacies. In April 2004, he passed the Bar Exam before the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia. Vrbanec received his academic education at the Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, after which he worked in the real sector for several years.
Ante-Janko Bobatko was appointed the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors in July 2021, after serving as a member of the Board of Directors for two years. He gratuated in business economics at the University of Zagreb. Through his work and experience, he has gained specific knpwledge and slkills in the field of creating development programs intended for the development of entrepreneurship, which include: developing strategies, laws, aid schemes, lending and the use of all forms of aid from national and EU funds.
From 2016 to 2019 , Bobetko has been the Assistant Director of the Zagreb Innovation Centre, where he participated in the preparation and implementation of projects, creation of entreprenurial programs and building of entreprenurial infrastructure intended for the innovation of ecosystem's development.
Marijana Oreb became a member of the Board of Directors in May 2016 from the position of the Director of the Financial Instruments Division of HAMAG-BICRO, the position she held since 2010.
He gained significant experience in financial portfolio management as an Assistant to the Management Board member and in sales of Hypo-Leasing Kroatien d.o.o., where she spent eight years. She gained experience in the real sector immediately after graduating from the Faculty of Tourism and Foreign Trade in Dubrovnik. Oreb focuses its business interest today on financial management and control of EU funds.
Since October 2019, Oreb has become a member of the Board of the leading European Association of Guarantee Institutions (AECM)
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THE CROATIAN AGENCY FOR SMES, INNOVATIONS AND INVESTMENTS (HAMAG-BICRO)
- Tomislav Ćorić, PhD, Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development, President of the Management Board
- Radovan Fuchs, PhD, Minister of Science and Education, Deputy President of the Management Board
- Nataša Mikuš Žigman, State Secretary in the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development
- Šime Erlić, State Secretary in the Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds
- Dražen Opalić, Assistant Minister of Labour, Pension System, Family and Social Policy
- Hrvoje Meštrić, PhD, Ministry of Science and Education
- Krešimir Dragić, MSc, Ministry of Finance
- Ivana Živković, MSc, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
- Igor Radić, Ministry of Tourism and Sport
- Irena Jahutka, MSc, Ministry of Agriculture
- Dragutin Ranogajec, President of the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts
- Ivan Barbarić, Croatian Chamber of Economy
- Jasminka Martinović, Croatian Employers’ Association